Safety at any of our parks is a top priority. Prior to opening, each piece of equipment is carefully inspected by a skilled park manager and a ride superintendent using a inspection checklist. Each park manager is a certified NAARSO safety inspector.
Safety is Our #1 Priority
Below is a list of general rules that can help make your day at any of our parks safer.
- KEEP hands, arms and legs inside ride at all times.
- USE safety equipment such as a seat belt, shoulder harness or lap bar when provided.
- STAY in ride until it comes to a complete stop.
- READ posted rules.
- OBSERVE age, height and weight restrictions.
- FOLLOW instructions of ride operator.
Want to know what rides you can ride?
Click here to view the ride height requirements